A few weeks before Halloween we had our second annual sugar cookie decorating party at Grandma Val's house. This year she pre-made the dough so we could just start cooking. The boys sure had fun frosting and decorating them. Austin and Bradin spent the whole time working on their one cookie because they kept eating the candy off it and needing more. Daxton and Dakota were very creative with the candy and sprinkles. Daxton made all sorts of funny faces with his. The best part was eating them when we were done, but Austin and Bradin didn't want to eat theirs (I think they had gotten to sick on the candy). We delivered some of them to neighbors that night during family night and they were a hit.





1 comment:
How fun! Good call on the pre-made dough. By the time I am done mixing and making the cookies, I have lost interest! I love how creative the cookies turned out!
Post a Comment