I am so excited! I finally found a cord to pull my home videos off my video camera onto my Mac! I thought this clip was to cute I just had to share it. My boys sing this song everywhere and anywhere; it is so fun to listen to them.
January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Wow! They will all make some great Missionaries someday. Just don't let them grow up too fast. Mom
Oh my word, way to cute. I'm glad you have that on video. I love how they are all singing at their own tempo. They will sure make great missionaries someday.
That was impressive! They really look like mini missionaries. Especially the one with the tie tack. TOO cute!
LOVE IT!!!!
That is awesome!! Your blog is so dang cute, my blog needs a little touch of "Holly" to it!!
That was awesome.
How adorable!! I love those little guys and your whole family. You are amazing.
Post a Comment