February 1, 2009

Engaged!!!

Okay, for those of you who haven't heard yet, Brian proposed to Sarah on Wednesday!  We are all so excited for both of them.  Sarah will be such a great addition to our family!  They are planning to get married in April.  I can't believe we will be adding another girl to our family that is over-run by the male gender. That will be two (counting our baby girl) within just a few weeks of each other.  Thanks Brian (it's about time!)



5 comments:

Kristy said...

YEAH!! Im so excited!!! Please tell him Congratulations for me. She looks like a very nice girl. I remember seeing her at the Peterson Christmas party 2 years ago or so. I can't wait till April. I love weddings. And by then we will have 2 new babies!! lol.

The Dollar Fam said...

YIPEE!! Way to go Brian. It's been a long time in the making. Tell him Congrats for us. Love ya'll as well.

The Jones Family said...

How exciting! I just love weddings, they are going to make one beautiful wedding couple too. I am so happy for them :) Congrats on getting another sister in-law!

Zwick family said...

Holly,
This is Andrea (Zwick) Fredric from high school. I found your blog off of Jodi (Beck) Wimmer's blog. Congratulations on expecting a girl!! I am due in 2 weeks with our third. We have a 5-year-old boy, a 2-year-old girl and are expecting a girl at the end of the month. You can go to my parent's blog and see pics of my family and kids. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog and it is so cute. You are so creative and do amazing things with pictures. Looks like you guys have had a lot going on and keeping you busy!!!