July 22, 2009

4th of July Fun

The four boys continued tradition by sleeping over at Grandpa and Grandma's house the night before the 4th of July. They sleep outside in a tent and had a great time. Matt, I, and Aubriella joined them around noon on the 4th for the annual BBQ. Randy and Carol were there with all their kids. It was so fun to see them all. After the BBQ there were water balloon, water volleyball, homemade ice cream, and lots of other fun and activity. I love these get togethers!

Austin, Dakota, Daxton, Porter, and Bradin ready for a water fight!
Proud Daddies! Matt and Aubriella - Chris and Peyton
Aubriella and Peyton -
Aren't they so cute! Abriella is about a month older.

That night we lit fireworks in front of our house. Uncle Brandon joined us while Sabina attended the Stadium of Fire with her family. The boys always love the fire!




1 comment:

Erin said...

What cute pictures. I had no idea you took that one of Chris and Peyton. And the one of allthe boys turned out so good. So cute! I will definitely need a copies!