Unfortunately I had been up sick all night and was still not feeling well in the morning. The kids had all had about a 12 hour, flu like bug during the past week and I thought we were done with that, but I was not so lucky. We still carried out our plans but after we dropped them off at school, I crashed on the couch. Matt took Austin & Bradin to Walmart and hooked them up with candy and a few movies from the Red Box so they would let me rest. Matt then decided to work at home that day so I really was able to sleep a lot. So much for a productive day.
Daxton is starting 3rd Grade with Mrs. Hoopes and is super excited (he had been hoping to get her as a teacher). He was excited to tell me all about his day and how fun his teacher is.
Dakota is now in 1st Grade with Mr. Hutchinson. He is excited because that is the same teacher Daxton had. Kota's most exciting thing about his first day was that he got to eat lunch in the lunchroom and he got to have two recesses.
McDonald's Fun!
Daxton - 3rd Grade
Dakota - 1st Grade










1 comment:
Holly....it's your long lost friend Kinsey....found a link to your blog on Tamara Sweeney's. Just wanted to say Hi! You've got the cutest family! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment