I was in the mood again to play around with my camera. Aubriella was looking at me like "mom, what are you doing?" Well, I thought she still looked cute so I had to share.
Our life is filled with so much fun and adventure that we thought it was about time we started sharing more of it with our friends and family. We have been so blessed to have four wonderful boys and and a new baby girl. We hope you have as much fun reading about our adventures as we enjoy having them!
4 comments:
So cute I just want to reach in and hug her!
Seriously Holly! You are quite the photographer! Maybe you should do this part time! :) She looks precious! I can't wait to see her when we are back!
She is darling! When Morgan was born (OCTOBER), I wanted to put her in a huge carved out pumpkin. Your idea was cleaner and easier!
She really is a cute little thing!! They are still so cute and tiny!!
Post a Comment