She is really close to being able to giggle. Matt is so cute with her and she grins at her daddy a lot. This is a clip of him playing with her and almost getting a few giggles. Enjoy!
June 14, 2009
Is that a Giggle?
Aubriella has been smiling like crazy. It is so cute. Each morning when I get her out of bed she just smiles and smiles. I think she is really enjoying all the sleep she is getting at night. She sleeps from about 10:00 PM to about 8:30 AM. It has been heavenly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She really is a Cutie!! I still thinks it's hilariou that we had our little girls on the same day!!
p.s.
I can't wait for the giggles to start. Sydney is getting close too. I love it!!
How cute! She growing up so much! I love her smile and the cute little noises she makes!
How precious! She's a doll. (Her Daddy's pretty cute too.) Love you guys and thanks for sharing
Hi Holly! Andy gave me your blog address. It's so fun to see your family. I'm so excited that you have a girl now. We are at 5joneses.blogspot.com. Although, I'm still new to blogging and it's not nearly as impressive as yours ;). Hope all is well! Shara
She is soo stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see her. I loooooove all of the photos you've done with your new camera!
How adorable! Keep the video feeds coming. It's as close as we can get to the real thing for now. Love you guys!
Post a Comment