March 31, 2010

Seven Months of Catching Up (the last one!)(ok not any more)


March (Part 2) (going backward in time)......

Ok, I'm finally back at this again.  I love looking back through my pictures; it gets me excited to share them with you all.  Thanks for being patient with me.


St. Patricks Day!!!

St. Patricks Day was definitely a green day in our family.  The morning began with a bowl of Lucky charms and green milk.  The boys wanted me to pull out my face paint and give them a shamrock.  I painted them on their arms which was a big hit because "they looked liked tattoos."  Matt even got one on his way out the door to work!



I was so excited to finally be able to fit Aubriella's hair into ONE little PIGGY!  It was so cute!  I thought for sure she would be ripping it right out, but she left it alone and didn't even try to touch it!




It was such a great day to play outside....



Aubriella sure loves the swing, she giggles every time.  Her brothers all think they need a turn at pushing her (boy do they eat her up!)


They boys insisted that we have something green for dinner, so we tried to get our creative juices flowing.  Well, it doesn't look so appetizing, but here is what we came up with.  BBQ Beef Sandwiches on homemade green buns (thanks to Matt's sweet bread making skills), lime tortilla chips (my favorite), and a yummy frappe made of lime sorbet and sprite.




Austin & Bradin Turn 4
I guess St. Patricks day was a real hit because a few days later on the twins birthday, all they wanted was BLUE FOOD!??!?  Matt gave in to their request for BLUE EGGS in their breakfast sandwiches and whipped up these delicious....????......trust me, they tasted better than they looked.......

We let the kids make their own pizza pockets for dinner.  That is always such a fun activity and they have so much fun putting in their own toppings.  YUMMY!
I can't believe these CRAZY BOYS have turned 4 YEARS OLD!
They started to have different opinions this year on what kind of cake they wanted.  It took a while, but I finally got them to both agree on basketball cupcakes.  They were pretty excited.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


Aubriella's 1st Birthday!


And six days later......it was time for the princess party.  My baby girl turned ONE!  She is definitely treated like a princess at our house so it is only fitting that we throw her a princess party.  I had so much fun making a pink girly cake!  She loved it! All day she was reaching for that pink crown on top of that cake.








Kota Lost his first tooth
Yeah!  Kota, has been wiggling a few front teeth for the last week.  Each day he would ask, "is it ready yet, Mom?"  Finally, I told him it was, and before he knew it, I was able to tug it right out.  He was so thrilled.  He even asked for a picture of it.  So, look close, this is his first lost tooth!

No comments: