She watched those brownies like a hawk and was begging for one when they came out. I had to let her lick the frosting spoon as well so she would keep her fingers out of the brownies. That night, we were putting on our coats and shoes on to head over to the church, and Aubriella came marching over with a grin and the biggest brownie of the bunch in her hand. She was so proud of herself. She had gotten up on the table, removed the plastic wrap off the neatly stacked, candy cane sprinkled brownies and had helped herself.
December 5, 2010
Brownie Girl
I signed up to bring brownies to our ward Christmas party. I decided to make some yummy peppermint brownies. I had a little help in the kitchen. Aubriella would not leave my side, starting with the candy canes. She would chase down the pieces that flew as I crushed them up. She loved helping with the batter and was in heaven when I let her lick the whisk. She had the biggest grin ever so I had to capture the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hi Holly! I love your Christmas pictures! And, I just realized that Aubriella looks so, so much like Hailey, Ryan's little girl! Good looks run in the family, I guess!!!
Post a Comment