The twins celebrated their 3rd birthday yesterday! When Dax and Kota left for school in the morning, I took Austin and Bradin to the store to let them pick out some balloons; they were so excited and couldn't stop talking about it. That afternoon we spent a few hours at the park. Grandma Val picked up kids meals from Wendy's for our picnic and Grandma Dollar and Ashley met us there as well. My friend Alisha met us there with here kids and they had a blast playing on the playground and in the sand of the horseshoe pits. It was such a relaxing afternoon for me, but the boys sure wore themselves out.
Later that night we had dinner at Wingers and hurried home for some cake and icecream. Grandma Val had volunteered to make Austin and Bradin some cupcakes and they turned out great. She even put dinosaurs on them. (Okay, now that their birthday is over, I think it is time to have this baby! I need to be able to walk without pain again!)




No comments:
Post a Comment