March 30, 2009
Passing the Time
I decided I needed a project to work on while waiting for this baby girl to get here. I needed something excited to do to get my mind off the pain of walking or sitting. I have given up hope that she will come early so I needed something else to focus on. My friend Alisha inspired me to do a sewing project. She had made a darling cover for her car seat and I decided I should give it a try. It was so fun and I I thought it turned out great so I just wanted to share. I can't believe I made this and it actually fits! It definitely made the car seat look a lot more girly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh I love it!! It looks great! Did you have a pattern?
Super cute, may have to hit you up on that!! It is absolutely adorable!!
Holly I LOVE it! so cute and what a precious baby girl you have! She is going to be one spoiled girl!
That is way cute, Holly!!! I love it!
Post a Comment