March 18, 2009

Pink, Pink, and more Pink!

The nursery is finally done! It has been so fun decorating all this girly stuff and recycling home decor that has been collecting dust in the garage. I had a vision of what I wanted to do to the nursery and I think it turned out better that I had hoped. Matt painted the walls and my my mom and I went to work on the designing and sewing. (Thanks for the help mom!) So many people have wanted to see pictures so I thought I better share some. I know it may be over the top on the girly side but it was so fun to do. I actually really just enjoy sitting in the room and staring at all the pink and bling. I know that sounds wierd but I think I have been deprived of all this girly stuff for so long that it really makes me feel excited! I am now ready for the arrival of our little princess (I hope she comes soon)!

2 comments:

The Mattingly Family said...

I love it. SO SO SO cute. You and Val are so creative. I would just sit in that room too. What a luck little girl you have.

The Jones Family said...

Holly! That room turned out so beautiful! I for one love all the pink and girly things, you guys are so crafty. Nice job!!