May 21, 2009

Another Missionary

Yesterday we met my parents, Grandpa Ray and Dallin at the MTC to say goodbye to Kyle as he began his missionary experience.  My little boys were so excited to sing "Called to Serve" again at the MTC but were sad to see Uncle Kyle go.  I tried to prepare them for this day by starting to talk about it a few weeks in advance.  The responses I had gotten from them were things like "if Kyle is gone it will be so boring!" and "Then there will be no one to play with and then I can't play the Wii with him." and "If Kyle is gone there will be nobody to babysit us."  We will miss him so much and I am not sure what I am going to do without him as my babysitter!  Kyle is such a joy to have around; I'm sure the people in Georgia will love him.  He sure has a special spirit about him and will be able to spread the Gospel through his simple testimony.
  
We will miss you Kyle!

Matt, Dallin, Kyle, Steve (dad), Grandpa Ray

Bradin and Austin playing with Uncle Dallin

Bradin practicing his photography skills

No comments: