Mother's Day was so great! I am so blessed to have five wonderful little ones that I get to spend each and every day with. I can't believe I have five! Five blessings from Heaven. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for entrusting me with these sweet spirits. I love them so much, and love being a mom.
This year Matt and I have been wanting to plant a garden so for Mother's Day he gave me a book that I have been wanting about gardening by the square foot and a gift certificate to the nursery just up the road. I am so excited to get started! On Saturday evening I went with my friend Suzanne and my mom to get a pedicure. That was so fun! Afterward, Matt and I went to dinner with my parents to Bajio. Yummy!
Sunday morning I was greeted with Breakfast in bed and notes from each of my boys. Matt didn't have any bishopric meetings that morning so that was a special treat to have him home with us and some extra help getting ready for church. After church we had dinner at my parents house and had the chance to talk to Cameron who called from his mission in Mexico. Since it is hard to be in two places at once to talk to both mine (Cameron) and Matt's (Robert) brothers, Matt was able to conference call in on Robert's phone call who is also serving in Mexico. It was so great to hear that both of them are doing well and loving the people of Mexico. Later that evening we stopped by Matt's parent's house to deliver his mom some flower's and wish her a happy mother's day. We both have such wonderful mom's. I don't know what we would do without them!




No comments:
Post a Comment