May 27, 2009
Too Cute!
Aubriella looked too cute today. I had to take some more picts! I know she is still small and only two months old, but I feel like she is getting too big too fast! She is smiling so much and is so responsive to my voice. She has started to sleep longer and longer. Last night was a record! I put her to bed at 9:30 and she didn't wake up until 7:00 AM! I could use a lot more of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
!Oh sooooo Cute!! I love those feet!
She is sooo cute - her eyes are so gorgeous! What great pictures :)
oh my! She's so cute! Congrats on the good night sleep... We love the square foot gardening. It's really nice to skip the weeding step and it saves a lot of water too. Good luck with it!
What an adorable family! I am Matt's favorite 5th grade teacher! Click on my name, to see my class blog...and so Matt can have a blast from the past!!! Thanks for taking care of him!
Post a Comment