My darling little Bradin decided it would be a good idea to use a PVC pipe and our 52' LCD TV to play the drums. As you can imagine the outcome was not the most exciting. I think he felt really bad but what can you do? I'm pretty sure my three-year-old has no comprehension of the amount of money it takes to replace the TV or how much his mom would have rather used that money for something a little more exciting. We debated all week on whether or not to replace it right away or wait. Matt didn't want me to go crazy this summer so he found one by the weekend to put back in its place. (I think he just wanted it to finish watching the basketball playoffs).
May 29, 2009
Does anyone need a very large FREE paperweight?
Sorry, to late. The FREE paperweight has already been body-slammed at the dump.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment